Sunday, August 9, 2009

nothing new




Zipporah went to Michigan Adventure amusement park with us on Wednesday and over all, had a blast. She didn't venture off too much but did do some rides and water slides with Jeff and I.
She is so....TWO. Getting used to having a toddler around has been tough on me...I can't really take my eyes off of her. She is picking up more English every day and is quite the tattle tale - although I usually have no idea what she is saying!
As a wise person once said, "Give me patience with my blessings".

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

She is sooo beautiful!

Keisha said...

HOW DID I MISS all of this?!!!! She is ADORABLE! She looks like she is fitting in Great!! I just love that twinkle in her eyes when she smiles!! I didn't realize that you had already gotten her! I'm so sorry! I've got some catching up to do. ;) Thank you for emailing me. Hugs to you and your beautiful family!!!