Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23,2008

Well, we have started the adoption process again!!! We are on our way, as a married couple this time, to another daughter. Ethiopia has been tugging at our heart strings even before Reese came home. Our application has been approved and our contracts should arrive any day. Kendall is excited with the prospect of another sister, as is the rest of the family. We pray that the process goes smoothly and the finances fall into place. We truly feel like this is where God is leading us. Last week I was watching a show about an Ethiopian adoption and the phone rang. It was All God's Children reminding me that my final post placement was due soon and they wanted to know if I was still interested in adopting from Ethiopia! Ok God, I gotcha!
So here we go........

No comments: